In partnership with Regions Bank, the Nashville Symphony brings us Regions Community Concerts. Most of them are free, a handful cost $5 (but still free to children and college students). The first two have passed, but one was in Shelbyville, so we’re not too concerned about missing it (the other was part of Brentwood’s Crockett Park Concert Series, so we hope you caught our post about that).
June 10, 7pm: Cumberland University in Lebanon. Rain location is the Dallas Floyd Recreation Center on campus. This one will set you back $5.
June 17, 7:30pm: Centennial Park. Free!
June 24, 7:30pm: Centennial Park. Free again!
June 25, 7pm: Key Park in Lafayette. Free, but with gas prices, you might want to just buy a regular priced ticket.
July 2, 7pm: Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Laura Turner Hall. Free (this one’s a biggie)!
July 4, 7:30pm: Riverfront Park. Free and part of Nashville’s big Independence Day celebration.
Photo by cwage.
- Nashville Symphony’s Free Regions Community Concerts [Better Late Than Never]
- Sounds Like Summer: Nashville Symphony To Host Free Community Concerts Once Again
- This Weekend: Regions Free Day Of Music At The Nashville Symphony
- Music To Our Ears: Free Symphony Day Returns [Freebies]
- Movies In The Park 2010 Kicks Off June 2 With “Where The Wild Things Are”