We’re loving the creative Parthenon shots that keep showing up in the pool, and this candid shot by nephinevin especially caught our eye for the human interest. It embodies everything we love about Centennial: A quirky monument, an interesting photographic subject, and an all-around great place to chill on a nice day.
Photo Of The Day will be a recurring feature for Nashvillest as long you keep giving us stuff to post. Donâ€™t worry- Weâ€™ll give you props. Just add them to the pool or tag them with â€œNashvillestâ€ if youâ€™re feeling lazy.
- Photo Of The Day: Parthenon Or Rat Maze?
- Photo Of The Day: July 1, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: Make-Shift Bridge
- Photo Of The Day: June 11, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: June 30, 2008