- If you’ve got an extra gun (or three!) just lying around the house and collecting dust, you can drop it off at one of several locations around town today or tomorrow in exchange for… a circus ticket! The program aims to get guns off the street, and we may laugh, but we hear they collected almost 30 guns yesterday. [WKRN]
- Sunset Grill owner Randy Rayburn is banding together with several other folks to file a lawsuit tomorrow challenging the new Guns in Bars bill, which would go into effect on July 14th and allow folks with permits to carry concealed weapons into restaurants that serve alcohol. [City Paper]
- According to the latest tabloids, local favorite Kid Rock is seeing two chicks at the same time, Kellie Pickler AND Sheryl Crow, and our entire town has been trying to hide it from the world. Because covering Kid Rock’s ass is our number one priority here in Music City. [PopCrunch]
- And while we’re on the topic of mundane celebrity news, Alan Jackson just put his house up for sale and it could be yours for just $38 million. [Tennessean]
- A guy escaped from a Davidson County minimum-security prison on Harding by kicking out the window, which was apparently “like kicking a window out in your house. There are no bars.” Sounds like bars could be a worthwhile investment. [Tennessean]
Photo by beachgirlhs.
No related posts.