We hoped that this day would never come when we reported in January that Rosario’s Mexican Restaurant in Edgehill Village was filing for Chapter 11. Unfortunately, times haven’t gotten any easier, and the restaurant’s doors have closed for good – A heavy blow to the neighborhood. RIP Rosario’s, and may your margaritas be reincarnated elsewhere.
Update: An Edgehill Village worker cites the following quote received yesterday from property management:
“We are very sorry to announce that that effective immediately Rosario’s will be closed. We are working diligently to find a replacement tenant for this space.”
- Where’s Mr. Tim The Weatherman? [Comings & Goings]
- Bellacino’s Closes Its Doors For Good [Comings & Goings]
- Taco Mamacita Will Spice Up Edgehill Village [Nashville Newcomers]
- Tonight: Japanese Returns To Hillsboro Village At Zumi Sushi [Comings & Goings]
- Bye Bye, Circuit City [Comings & Goings]