Everyone hates getting up early and participating in the online knock-down-drag-out for high demand discounted Nashville Originals gift certificates. The sales occur quarterly, and they’re never really specific with the start times. If you arrive at the site even five minutes late on a sale day, half of the better gift certificates will be sold out. It’s frustrating (especially when you wake up early only to be defeated by the Nashvillians who were a little softer on the snooze button).
Our woes are soon to be no more. The week of September 15-21, many of the Nashville Originals restaurant members are participating in the First Annual Restaurant Week. It’s a three course prix fixe for $20.08 per person. Participating restaurants include Bound’ry, Flyte, Cabana, Germantown Cafe, Mambu, Ombi, Rumba, Tayst, Tin Angel, Wild Iris, Yellow Porch, Zola and more. Most of the restaurants have issued a limited menu (found on the Restaurant Week site), but some such as Germantown Cafe are giving pretty much free reign over the menu. PM’s menu for Restaurant Week even includes a sake flight.
A week of fine dining at a low price is so much better than the online gift certificate sale. But for the competitive among us, that will still be there too. Thank you, Nashville Originals.
- Sorta Recession-y: Nashville Originals Restaurant Week Is Back
- Save The Date For Nashville’s Next Restaurant Week, September 13-19
- Nashville Originals: Great Food On The Cheap
- Wednesday: Shop For The Holidays With Nashville Originals
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year: Nashville Originals Discount Gift Certificates