- CREMA is offering some great coffee classes this fall. Choose from Espresso 101 (9/27; 3:30pm), Brewing Techniques (10/25; 3:30pm) and Coffee Tasting (11/15; 3:30pm). Space is very limited, so email [email protected] to sign up now.
- DRINKHAUS is expanding their hours due to popular request. Starting September 15, they will be open Monday-Friday from 6am-9pm, Saturday from 9am-10pm and Sunday from 9am-3pm.
- THE SUGAR BAR is no longer setting up shop at the Farmer’s Market every weekend. We’re really sad, but we understand. Ugly Mugs carries their cupcakes, so we’ll manage.
- GIGI’S has set up shop in the Cool Springs Galleria. Their new cupcake stand can be found on the 2nd level near Footlocker. They’ve conquered downtown and Cool Springs… Next up: world domination.
- Pssst: Starbucks brought back the pumpkin spice latte yesterday morning. We promise that we recognize the superiority of local coffee and our local coffee shops, so take it easy on us (everyone has a guilty pleasure).
Photo by cafemama.
- Crema Coffee Classes [Guest Posts]
- Cupcake Showdown: Gigi’s Cupcakes vs. Dulce Desserts
- Crema’s Got The Coffee Spirit
- You Tell Us: Coffee Shops [Different Strokes For Different Folks]
- Coffee For Christmas, Please ['Tis The Season]