While we love our beautiful (and currently soggy) Schermerhorn symphony center, there’s something to be said for relaxing on a blanket in the park on a summer evening, listening to the Nashville Symphony perform one of their Regions Community Concerts. For free. We totally dropped the ball on keeping you guys informed ahead of the first concert in the series, but there’s still seven more this month, so we hope you’ll forgive us.
Sunday, June 13, 2010, 7:00 p.m.- Crockett Park, Brentwood
Monday, June 14, 2010, 8:00 p.m.- East Park, Nashville
Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 7:00 p.m.- Cumberland University, Lebanon
Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 7:30 p.m.- Centennial Park, Nashville
Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 7:00 p.m.- Key Park, Lafayette
Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 7:30 p.m.- Centennial Park, Nashville
Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 8:00 p.m.- Bicentennial Mall, Nashville
Don’t just take our word on how great these free summer concerts are. Our opinionated photographer friend Chris Wage thinks you should go too.
Photo by cwage.
- Sounds Like Summer: Nashville Symphony To Host Free Community Concerts Once Again
- Nashville Symphony Presents: Regions Community Concerts
- This Weekend: Regions Free Day Of Music At The Nashville Symphony
- Movies In The Park 2010 Kicks Off June 2 With “Where The Wild Things Are”
- Regions Free Days At Adventure Science Center [Freebies]