Come celebrate a special year for Miss Martha and her crankin’ – It’s the Purity Dairy-sponsored ice cream social’s 25th birthday, and each year just gets better than the last. Picture over 500 gallons of homemade ice cream in every flavor you can possibly imagine (and a few that you can’t imagine). And yes, we said homemade. Do we really have to twist your arms to get you out to this one? You can gorge yourself on frozen treats, gloat over the fact that you’re not downtown, and support the Martha O’Bryan Center. It’s a Win-win.
Purity Dairy’s Miss Martha’s Ice Cream Crankin’ takes place on Sunday, June 13 at First Presbyterian Church on Franklin Pike in Nashville. Tasting tickets to the event are just $13 for adults and $10 for kids. Ice cream will be crankin’ from 4-6pm, but come early at 3 for live music and fun activities for kids.
- Nashville Traditions: Miss Martha’s Crankin’ Contest
- This Weekend: Miss Martha Gets Crankin’ A Little Earlier This Year
- The Weekendist: Not At The ‘Roo Edition
- Cool End To National Ice Cream Month: Free Bravo Gelato On Saturday
- The Weekendist: We Scream For Ice Cream Edition