- Tomorrow is another snow day for the Davidson County school kids, those lucky ducks. [WSMV]
- But it isn’t without cause as the roads are still pretty treacherous in spots and the slush is expected to re-freeze tonight. [WSMV]
- Case in point: An SUV slid on the slush that’s still on the side of I-40 near the airport and crashed into a truck, killing one passenger in the SUV. The wreck shut down part of I-40 for most of the day. [WKRN]
- Until tomorrow at noon, MTA buses will be sticking to the snow routes which you can view online here. [Tennessean]
- The Vandy ER saw more than 90 folks over the weekend for sledding injuries while St. Thomas saw an additional 30. [WKRN]
- Every Coach’s Dream Chris Johnson wasn’t shy about declaring that he deserves to be “the highest paid running back in the league, or even the highest paid offensive player besides the quarterback,” though he did clarify that he’s not demanding it. [Tennessean]
Photo by Wonderdawg777.
No related posts.