- We’re creeping closer and closer to being able to (legally) cart lots of wine across the Tennessee border from other cooler states that actually allow it in grocery stores. [WZTV]
- Jack In The Box is shelling out $20,000 to a white former employee who claims that her black coworkers called her a bunch of offensive racist names. [Tennessean]
- The ACLU is for-real suing Metro Nashville Public Schools for blocking gay-themed websites after threatening to do it for a month. [Tennessean]
- CMT Awards nominations are in with Brad Paisley, Sugarland, and Taylor Swift leading the pack. And much to our chagrin, it’s not being held at Belmont this year. [Tennessean]
- Tennessee police may be able to start fingerprinting everyone they pull over. [WKRN]
- One of the kids who beat and mugged a 62-year old man in the Green Hills Mall parking garage escaped from police custody last night near Hartsville. [WTVF]
Photo by ldanderson.