- Because our site was broken for the better part of today, we couldn’t post things like the above photo which was taken by our new hero brandonvalentine in the Belmont neighborhood. That said, we’re realizing that we’ve finally outgrown our hosting (hooray!) and we’ll be upgrading tonight so we can be back in full force tomorrow… we hope.
- A new bill went through a Senate committee today that would allow us to buy not one, not two, but FIVE cases of wine every single day from some other state and cart it back over the border, which is currently illegal. Though it seems like an awfully large missed revenue opportunity (*cough cough*), we do love our wine. Time to make some friends in Kentucky, just maybe not this guy? [Tennessean]
- Looks like Bible Park USA is officially a no-go for Lebanon and Wilson County. As a parting gift, the developers issued a cute press release which someone should probably submit to PassiveAggressiveNotes right now. For our part, our hearts are beaming with pride for our Wilson County neighbors. [Nashville Is Talking]
- We’re not sure about you, but somehow our lunch hours in the sun today didn’t quite cut it like an actual Spring Break would. [Tennessean]
- Adios, Spring. You were nice while you lasted. :’( [WKRN]
- Happy Hour: But Where Are Our Ducks?
- Happy Hour: Ups & Downs Edition
- Bright & Early: Rockin’ And Rollin’ Edition