- So, good story: Once upon a time, Davidson County Sheriff Daron Hall, champion of local immigration enforcement intiative 287(g), accidentally addressed hate group Council of Conservative Citizens as a featured speaker. And by “hate group” we mean they openly oppose mixing races, non-white immigration, and homosexuality. [Tennessean]
- A Chattanooga man was finally found guilty of first-degree murder today for a crime he committed in 1975. [WKRN]
- John Rich, ever the supplier of poignant social commentary, has penned an unfortunate follow-up to “Raisin’ McCain” about the auto bailout which made its debut in Detroit earlier this week. [WZTV]
- Kentuckians are making their way over the border to fill up their gas cans since their disastrous ice storm a few days ago. As long as we don’t have another gas crisis down here, we’re pretty okay with that. [WZTV]
- Well, now we know where all the Belmont kids get their drugs! [WKRN]
Photo by ktpupp.