- Congratulations, Nashville! We broke our own early voting record and may end up having our biggest turnout ever on election day. [WSMV]
- And in light of the whole white supremest assassination/massacre/decapitation plot, a Sylvan Park neighborhood woke up to the number 1488 spraypainted on their welcome sign. Now that we’re all painfully aware of what that means, we’re guessing it bears some connection to the plot. Which, you know, failed! [WSMV]
- Bring in the plants tonight! We’re in for our first freeze of the season. We just want to know where Fall went! [WTVF]
- If you’ve got an extra kidney lying around that you’re willing to part with, that kid that was found chained to his parents’ bed weighing 49 lbs. in Lebanon a few years ago needs a new one. [WSMV]
- This edition of Happy Hour goes out to the 10 of you who actually aren’t at the Titans game. We’ve still got our blue on!
Photo by newscoma.