- Two Sevier County men are in custody after breaking into a woman’s home and robbing her at knife point–of her Bible. They were under the impression was money in it or something. [Tennessean]
- Poor Eric Crafton, the man behind the $500K special election for the English Only initiative in January, is getting some nasty (read: threatening) phone calls and emails at his home. Metro Police are taking it pretty seriously and so is Councilman Crafton, who will gladly be pressing charges once they find the culprit. [Tennessean]
- From WSMV: “Tractor-Trailer Spills Beads On I-65.” This apparently happened this morning near Millersville, but the beads aren’t mentioned anywhere else in the article, so we’re not sure what that’s all about. [WSMV]
- A 50-year old Nashville woman is breaking a ton of records with her running and makes us feel like the laziest people on the planet. So far, she’s the fastest woman in the state to run one mile, four miles, ten miles, 5K, 10K, and 15K. Over the weekend, she also broke the half-marathon record. [Tennessean]
Photo by fotomele.
- Happy Hour: Hasta La Vista, Baby!
- Happy Hour: What Goes Around
- Happy Hour: Explosions In The Sky
- Happy Hour: Ice Ice Baby