- CMT and Tyson Foods donated 30,000 pounds of fried chicken to Second Harvest Food Bank. 30,000 POUNDS. OF FRIED CHICKEN. But with all the talk of a Tyson boycott, it’s a small wonder they can even give that stuff away. [WTVF]
- After hearing about the road closures, we’ve gotta admit that we’re getting a little excited at the thought of Barry and John rolling through town in their giant motorcades. Meanwhile, Belmont continues to give us the blow-by-blow of their preparations. Lighting and banners, y’all! [WKRN]
- And then Sen. Corker came along to rain on our parade. [WTVF]
- After the debate on Tuesday, everyone’s favorite rotten neighbor Al “Charlatan” Gore will be hosting a DNC fundraiser to the tune of $2,500 per plate. Obama may or may not be there. Our money’s on “not.” [WTVF]
- The Preds are saying that ol’ Boots owes them over $100M. [Tennessean]
Photo by kaymoshusband.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken, No Longer Fried, For Free? [Freebies] [WTF]
- Prince’s Gettin’ Famous: Hot Chicken Spreading Like Wildfire
- Hot Holidays With Hot Chicken: Music City Hot Chicken Festival
- Happy Hour: Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet?