- The Preds are going to the mattresses to get things settled with forward Alexander Radulov, who decided he didn’t feel like coming back stateside and decided that hockey in Russia is cooler. [WTVF]
- Former Metro Councilman/stand-up comedian/wave-maker extraordinaire Adam Dread is back in the spotlight these days stirring up some drama with the Tennessean. Just when we thought things were getting boring around here… [Pith In The Wind]
- Hey, have you heard Belmont’s hosting a presidential debate? Oh, also, you can now submit your questions for the candidates through MyDebates.org in partnership with Myspace. And there will be live Twittering. Oi. [Tennessean Election Blog]
- Neely’s Bend Middle School in Madison (yep, still Davidson County) confirmed a case of the highly contagious and nasty MRSA. [WKRN]
- You’ve probably noticed your regular fill-up stations running out of gas in the past few days; it could be a while before they get fuel again. [WKRN]
Photo by ytwhitelight.
No related posts.