Happy Monday. We hope you’ll forgive us for adding to your Monday blues, but we’re just telling it like it is. Our beloved city ranked as the 9th worst city for unemployment benefitsÂ in a new study from the L.A. Times. We also came in miles behind Chattanooga AND Knoxville in the safest-city-to-drive-in awards, at number 33. The better way to look at it is that our drivers are 10 times less likely to get in a wreck than U.S. drivers on average.Â
On an unrelated and totally random note, people in Michigan really like to visit Nashville. So much so, that we landed on the Vacation Destinations For Residents of Michigan charts at #4. We think AAA should find something better to do with their time than survey 8,500 Michiganians about their vacation habits, but at least we came out ahead this time.Â
Photo by rachel.laureene.
- Mixed Reviews: We Didn’t Want To Hear That
- Driver’s Ed, Perhaps? [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Mixed Reviews: Tennesseans Just Want To Be Heard
- Friendly, Smart And Oh-So-Stressed [Mixed Reviews By People Who Don't Live Here]
- Tennesseans Are Defying The Odds [Mixed Reviews]