We’ve talked about Blood:Water Mission and their Ride:Well tour before, but now they’re almost here. Literally. The team of riders that are biking across the United States will arrive here this weekend for the local chapter of the Ride:Well tour on Saturday. The Nashville ride is 25 miles, but there will be a 12 mile version for those out-of-shape bikers among us, and will start downtown at Rocketown (6th & Shirley) at 9am.
Registration for Saturday’s ride starts at a $50 donation, but different levels of registration are available with different incentives. Register now online, or on-site at 8am the day of the ride.
If you’re lazy and bike-less like us, come out to support Blood:Water at their follow-up fundraising concert Sunday evening at 3rd & Lindsley. Sixpence None The Richer and Matthew Perryman Jones will be playing (don’t forget to get Matthew Perryman Jones’ album on Noisetrade) and all proceeds benefit Blood:Water Mission.
- Nashvillest Spotlight: Blood:Water Mission
- World Water Day: Walk For Water Downtown With Blood:Water Mission
- Bike Month/Week/Day/Etc: Oh, Just Ride Your Bike Already
- Tomorrow: Good Music For A Good Cause, From Music City Unsigned
- This Weekend: Get Outside And Bike For Branches With A Muddy Buddy