Happy Friday, Nashville. It’s been a great first week here at Nashvillest, we thank you guys so much for reading, and we hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend. Come back to see us next week!
- 15,000 lbs. of crawfish invade Nashville this weekend for the second annual Crawfish Boil at Riverfront Park. We’d suggest you steer clear of the general area unless you plan on going. [WKRN]
- Tomorrow night at Centennial Park, there will be a candlelight vigil to honor the victims of this week’s earthquake in China. If you’re interested, meet at the band shelter at 7pm. [WTVF]
- Check out News Channel 2′s piece about the Rutherford Co. Bible Park meeting. We love that they stayed until the meeting finished at 1am to bring us our news. [WKRN]
- Bus fares could be in for yet another hike of 25 cents come July so they don’t have to raise prices for their van service for the elderly and disabled. We can get on board with that, but then again, we don’t ride the bus. [Tennessean]
- Rodney Atkins managed to rack up six nominations for this year’s ACM awards in Las Vegas. Way to play it, Rodney! [Tennessean]
Photo by simplysteve.