- Monday, January 23rd – Inglewood Lounge Friends & Family Opening – It’s a new week and there’s another new restaurant opening. To be honest, we’re actually excited because it’s the team from Actual Food Nashville. Inglewood Lounge opens to friends and family on Monday with public doors on Monday, January 26th.
- Monday, January 23rd – Cloud Cult at Exit/In – Chemicals collide when Craig Minowa brings his Duluth, MN indie rock outfit to Nashville. Will they land a coveted name plate over the Exit/In bar? You’ll have to see for yourself.
- Thursday, January 26th – Trivia at Flipside – Grab your friends and show off your collective volumes of useless information for Flipside’s trivia night. Score the most points and win prizes* like a year’s supply of chicken dinners, a reserved parking spot, or a custom cocktail designed by you. (*we may have made up these prizes)
- Saturday, January 28th – Get Thrifty at Nashville Flea Market – C’mon. You know you want some of those giant metal letters for your living room.
- Saturday, January 28th – Iron Monkey at The Belcourt – HIYYYYA! Stick around for the post-movie discussion with Chinese martial artist Joseph Rembert and Peter Lorge, assistant professor of Asian studies at Vanderbilt University.
- All week long! Hot Chicken Week Want to start an office brawl? Go ahead and pledge allegiance to any hot chicken joint and watch the arguments begin. As for us, we choose Bolton’s. I mean Prince’s. I mean… Nomzilla?
The Loop is a weekly round-up of our favorite things to do, hear, see, and eat around town.
Photo by Patrick J. Redmond.