- Weather, weather, weather! It was hot yesterday (and forever and ever before that), we got a couple of nasty storms, and now it’s allegedly cooling down. Allegedly.
- Somehow despite, like, four inches of rain last night, we’re still under an air quality alert attributed to hot and dry weather. Droughts are serious business.
- Davidson County Democrats are picking a replacement for John Arriola, who stepped down last month following a lengthy investigation into the dolla billz he was pocketing for performing marriage ceremonies. We’re just hoping the new person has a better last name.
- Paging the 2,000 Metro students who still need to pick up last year’s report cards…
- If you’re reading this on your phone because you can’t make your computer get online, you may want to finally read this thing that everyone’s been posting on Facebook.
- Do you bear an uncanny resemblance to Betty White? Have we got a gig for you.
- Channel 4’s I-Team recently busted some TDOT employees sleeping on the job, which might explain why we still can’t get to East Nashville.
Photo by FashionbyHe.