Good morning, Nashville. Your tour of this morning’s headlines:
- You know we can’t pass up a good roundabout story! The city will soon be installing a new one at the intersection of 8th Avenue S. and Lafayette, and if it works as well as the other roundabout, then… we may not be driving on 8th Avenue ever again. We do have high hopes for the whatever public art they decide to put in the middle of it, though. [WKRN]
- There is a fancy restaurant inside of the new Nordstrom inside of the Green Hills Mall. Okay, we’re sort of intrigued. [WKRN]
- Sugarland has been named as a potential defendant in a possible lawsuit over last month’s stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair that killed seven and injured more than 40. [WTVF]
- The SEC has finally released schedules and TV broadcast details about the 2012 Southeastern Conference women’s basketball tournament. Tickets go on sale October 4th! [City Paper]
- Nicole Kidman’s new movie Stoker has wrapped up shooting at Hillsboro High School this week and somehow managed not to disrupt the school day. Impressive! [WKRN]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.