Good morning, Nashville. Here’s your tour of this morning’s headlines:
- That Titans loss on Sunday sure was embarrassing, wasn’t it? ‘Stache replacement Mike Munchak would like everyone to please remain calm. [WKRN]
- Lakewood is taking some of the final steps to become a part of our big Metro family after a series of very close elections determined that they would dissolve their charter. We promise we don’t bite, Lakewood! [WTVF]
- So what’s the world coming to when three teenage girls bust into the house of a Fort Campbell soldier, beat him with a hammer and rob him? We’re not sure we want to know a world like that. [WTVF]
- The Metro Traffic and Parking Commission is still trying to figure out what to do with all the food trucks. Meanwhile, we will continue to follow them around wherever they will feed us. [City Paper]
- It’s been a long, long, long time coming, but Bellevue finally has its own liquor store. Bottoms up! (Wait, is it only 9am?) [Nashville Post]
- Speaking of things that have taken a long, long, long time, the Green Hills Nordstrom is finally opening its doors on Friday. In other news, we’ll be hiding out in East Nashville for the weekend… [WKRN]
Photo by Steve Munoz.
No related posts.