Good morning, Nashville. Your headlines this morning;
- TDOT has added some new shared bike lanes on James Robertson Parkway. Shared bike lanes are just like regular bike lanes, but slightly wider and with cars. Okay, yeah, we don’t get it either. [WTVF]
- That tainted beef recall you might have been hearing about includes Publix and Kroger stores in Tennessee, so check yo’ beef meat. [Tennessean]
- Metro Schools had crazy-high principal turnover this year with 33 new principals on the job this time around. [City Paper]
- The TVA is knocking a whole 50 cents off of our bills in September. If you’re really lucky, you could see a savings of as much as $1.50. [WZTV]
- Spring Hill voters put their collective foot down and decided to make the city stop adding fluoride to drinking water. [WTVF]
- Perhaps Wilson County should show the State of Tennessee how a fair is really done. [WTVF]
Photo by Jeff Fincher.
No related posts.