Good morning, Nashville. Quick tour of the headlines this morning:
- Shea Weber unloaded his condo in Hillsboro Village for a cool $320,000. He still owns a house in Green Hills, so he won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. His $7.5 million contract doesn’t hurt, either. [Nashville Post]
- Speaking of Green Hills, we’re getting a bookstore again! A real, live bookstore. [Tennessean]
- Hot and stormy today! [Nashville WX]
- You can now pay for parking with your phone, at least in Premier Parking lots. Just register here and grab the smartphone app for your iPhone, Android or Crackberry. [Nashville Post]
- On average, Tennessee’s ACT scores have gone down by 0.1 point in the past year. Study up! [WTVF]
- The folks at Vanderbilt University included Wiccan holidays in their calendar of religious holidays for which students are excused throughout the school year. [WKRN]
Photo by Victor Guy.
No related posts.