Good morning, Nashville. Here’s your tour of the headlines this morning:
- Five people were killed and dozens injured on Saturday as a stage collapsed at the Indiana State Fair ahead of Sugarland’s performance. [CNN]
- We’re not sure how many of you stepped outside last night or early this morning, but we could swear we feel fall in the air. Though things will start to warm up as the week progresses, we’ll definitely be enjoying temperatures in the low to mid-80s today without any of that nasty humidity. [Nashville WX]
- As awesome as Jake Locker did on Saturday (what can we say, we’re fans), the Titans still say Matt Hasselbeck will be keeping his starting QB slot for now. [Tennessean]
- If you want to bring your baby to a bar, Holland House is no longer the place to do that. [Tennessean]
- It could be a while before the Spring Hill GM plant reopens, though it is near the top of the list. [Nashville Post]
- Omni Hotels Chairman Robert Rowling now owns 21% of Gaylord through his investment fund TRT Holdings. [Nashville Post]
Photo by Amy Allmand.
No related posts.