Good morning, Nashville, and happy Monday! Here’s your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- The National Weather Service has issued a heat advisory for most of the midstate as the heat index is expected to reach as high as 113 degrees today and tomorrow. So don’t mind us, we’ll just be curled up in a fetal position inside our refrigerator. [Nashville WX]
- Once upon a time, police found a mobile meth lab just chilling in the Brentwood Target parking lot. [WTVF]
- The Metro Council will soon be appointing a new Davidson County Criminal Court Clerk once David Torrence makes his retirement official since the next election for that seat isn’t until August 2014. [City Paper]
- …In which we thank our lucky stars for the umpteenth that Pacman Jones is someone else’s problem now. [City Paper]
- Nashville is now home to the nation’s largest chapter of the organization ACT! for America, which is an organization dedicated to stopping the spread of Islam. [Tennessean]
Photo by fallingwater123.
No related posts.