Good morning, Nashville. We’re tight on time this morning, so you know the drill:
- Talk about a heat wave! Temperature records are being tied and broken all week. Remember that time it took us all 4 hours to get home from work because it was snowing? [Nashville WX]
- Good thing the pools are opening this week. [WKRN]
- Wave Country, on the other hand, is still trying to figure out how to prevent riots like the one they saw this weekend. [Tennessean]
- No, Vanderbilt is not paying $300 or $3,000 or $10,000 for blue-eyed cicadas. [Tennessean]
- That empty old 12-story high rise at 4th and Union may soon turn into a fancy hotel. [WSMV]
- Hang in there, Bellevue! You’re a few steps closer to having your first wine and liquor store. [WKRN]
- The famous 400-mile yard sale that runs clear across our neighboring state of Kentucky starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday. [WTVF]
- Police are already warning us about Bonnaroo traffic. [WSMV]
Photo by Richard Call.
No related posts.