- The roads definitely cleared up a bit today, but they’re expected to re-freeze overnight. So be careful! [WKRN]
- Davidson, Williamson, Rutherford and Sumner County schools are all closed tomorrow along with most others in the midstate. [WSMV]
- People are predictably upset about how TDOT handled the situation, though TDOT maintains that they did their best. [WKRN]
- One thing that didn’t really happen yesterday was a widespread power outage. So hooray for that! [City Paper]
- The Preds have acquired forward Mike Fisher… a.k.a. Carrie Underwood’s husband. [WKRN]
- It looks like the bill allowing wine to be sold in grocery stores could have a decent shot at passing this time around. [WSMV]
- The Goodyear Tire plant in West Tennessee will be idling at the end of the year, putting about 1,900 people out of a job. [WZTV]
Photo by Tom in Nashville.