- Our friends at Nashville WX have been throwing around some fancy jargon about the varying weather models for tomorrow’s snow thing, but the bottom line is that they think that all of Middle Tennessee is in for a “large, accumulating snow” starting tomorrow afternoon. [Nashville WX]
- Mayor Dean officially announced his reelection campaign today and named off all the folks who will be helping him out. At the moment, he’s running unopposed just six months out from Election Day. [City Paper]
- Only a day into his new Titans head coaching gig, Mike Munchak is shaking things up by firing offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger along with two other coaches. [WKRN]
- A group of local Egyptian transplants were scheduled to protest President Hosni Mubarak in Centennial Park at 4pm today. [WSMV]
- The first round of performers were announced for this year’s CMApocalypse including Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Darius Rucker and Sheryl Crow. So mark your calendars for June 9-11th and either plan on skipping town or start getting warmed up for this year’s round of CMApocalpyse Bingo. [WSMV]
Photo by Ricky Tibbs.