Good morning, Nashville. We’re rushing this morning, so here’s your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- Things are moving along pretty quickly at the Music City Center construction site, and the center is still scheduled to be finished in 2013. [WKRN]
- Due to the state of the economy, Governor-elect Haslam’s inauguration festivities are going to be pretty “low-key” to emphasize his frugality. Everything will also be privately funded. [City Paper]
- Something about re-drawing Metro Council districts? Too much for our congested heads to process this morning. [City Paper]
- According to Bud Adams, the Titans won’t be raising ticket prices in 2011. Thank goodness. [Tennessean]
- Just as Nashville finishes replacing the entire downtown water main system, it gets cold enough to cause every other water main to break. One busted on Elm Hill Pike this morning and snarled traffic on I-40. [Tennessean]
Photo by niseag03.
No related posts.