- We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief at the Titans’ inability to lose this weekend, as they are not playing. [WKRN]
- Their fearless leader Jeff Fisher remains fearless and says that he has never been concerned about his job security and that Bud Adams understands the whole situation where they sometimes (often!) do not win games. Now, could he just explain it to us? [Tennessean]
- Mayor Dean finally appointed a new medical examiner to replace the last one who was arrested on drug charges a year ago. Second time’s the charm, we hope. [WKRN]
- A Tennessee court appeals ruled today that we can indeed be held accountable if we leave our keys in our car and then someone steals it from us, leads the police on a high-speed chase and crashes our stolen vehicle into another car containing three people. [WTVF]
- Vanderbilt is kicking around the idea of putting “humanoid robots” all up in our emergency rooms. [WTVF]
Photo by Scruffy Eagle.
No related posts.