- Good heavens, it’s cold! And it’s going to stay cold, for a while. So, you know, put on some clothes. [Nashville WX]
- Coach Fisher swears that the Titans are actually trying to win, despite what it may look like to any of us who have watched a game lately. ‘A’ for effort, we suppose. [City Paper]
- Our lucky neighbors in Clarksville have shelled out more than $1 million in tickets since the city decided to install red light cameras two years ago. Though the number of side-impact crashes has been reduced at some intersections, rear-end collisions actually have increased. [WSMV]
- Tennessee lawmakers are looking to duplicate Arizona’s controversial immigration law during the next legislative session. If this new law were to pass, it would make it a state crime to be in the country illegally in addition to allowing local law enforcement to detain anyone they suspect is an illegal immigrant. [Tennessean]
- So far, 36 conventions have been booked at the new Music City Center, which is expected to be completed in early 2013. [City Paper]
Photo by Kelsey Wynns.