- The early voting numbers are pretty sad for Davidson, Williamson and a handful of other counties around Tennessee. If you haven’t voted yet, check out all the election information and be sure to snag the “I Voted” Foursquare badge if you’re into that. [Tennessean]
- Vince Young made his first practice appearance today since he twisted up his knee and ankle pretty badly a few weeks ago. [Tennessean]
- Tennessee has managed to pull together $25 million for a small business fund in hopes of getting more businesses off the ground and lowering the unemployment rate. [WSMV]
- MTSU students are trying to get the ball rolling on a name change around the school’s 100th anniversary. What are they going to name it? We don’t know. But we at Nashvillest do strongly recommend they put it to an internet vote and notify Stephen Colbert, stat. [Tennessean]
- Attention, Planet Franklin: Your water and sewer rates are probably going up, because your Water Department is broke. [WSMV]
- A woman flipped her minivan on Deadrick St. this morning while trying to make a u-turn; Metro Police were on the scene and called it “one of those freak accidents.” [WKRN]
Photo by fallingwater123.