- The Federal Department of Justice has officially stepped into the fight about the proposed Murfreesboro Islamic Center, filing a legal brief to remind opponents that Islam is legally protected as a religion and that siding with the plaintiffs in the current lawsuit “is probably illegal.” [WPLN]
- Counterfeit cash is becoming a bigger problem in Franklin lately. Most of it is turning up in the form of fake $100 bills that someone is using to pay small bills and receive as much real change as possible. [WTVF]
- Metro will be holding six planning and design workshops on Saturday for flood victims who are in the process of rebuilding. [Tennessean]
- Tennessee (and everyone else in the country) is actively seeking out some more college graduates with science degrees to fill all of these high-tech jobs that are vacant because everyone wants to be a rockstar instead. [Tennessean]
- You can now offer your long-term flood recovery ideas to Metro online! [Tennessean]
Photo by Grey Street Girl.