- That suspicious package from this morning turned out to be a backpack full of clothes. [WTVF]
- Early voting started today for the gubernatorial election! Get thee to the polls. [WTVF]
- Headline of the day, courtesy of News Channel 5: “Men say they didn’t run nude through big cat refuge.” The mugshots are pretty priceless as well. [WKRN]
- Consider this another friendly reminder that the deer are out mating in full force, which makes them more likely to run into your car. [WTVF]
- The Tennessean answers the most pressing question of our generation: Where do baby carrots come from? [Tennessean]
- Our heating bills may actually be lower than usual this year, due to the price of natural gas. [Tennessean]
- Nashville has been named the 18th best U.S. city for sports. Quick, someone alert FIFA! [WSMV]
Photo by nathantbaker.
No related posts.