We’ve been waiting for years for the Pinkberry-in-Nashville rumors to come to fruition, and it’s finally time – Nashville’s first Pinkberry opens this Thursday, and there will be free samples for everyone at their grand opening celebration! Whether you’re loyal to one of our many local fro-yo alternatives or a longtime Pinkberry enthusiast, who can resist free treats?
Pinkberry will open at 2306 West End Avenue (the old Blockbuster location) on Thursday, October 14 from 6-10pm. Anyone who stops by will receive a FREE sample of frozen yogurt to snack on while enjoying the games, music and other fun at the grand opening shindig.
Photo by wEnDaLicious.
- For Real, This Time: Pinkberry Coming To Nashville, Cool Springs
- Chipotle Opening November 13… And December 11?
- Get Caffeinated: Casablanca Coffee Grand Opening Today & Tomorrow
- Tonight: Grace’s Plaza Wine & Spirits Grand Opening
- Grand Openings Galore: The Wild Cow, Taco Mamacita & More