Good morning, Nashville. We’re running behind this morning, so here is your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- All the changes to TCAP this year seem to have created a bit of a disaster. [WZTV]
- The State Fairgrounds will keep the doors open for events like the flea market until Hickory Hollow can get things together to host them, which could be January or it could be later. [Tennessean]
- The Metro Council could be cracking down on your weeds. That’s weeds, not weed. [WKRN]
- The new developer’s plans for the Bellevue Center mall have been unveiled. [WKRN]
- A girl whose car broke down on I-65 in Franklin was attacked by the guy who stopped to help her, but fortunately lived to tell about it. [City Paper]
- Remember that new TennCare program we told you about yesterday? It only took 70 minutes to reach the call limit yesterday for folks wanting to enroll. [City Paper]
- Tonight’s temperatures are expected to get down into the mid-30s tonight. [Tennessean]
- Which may explain why it’s already snowing in Gatlinburg! What the heck. [Tennessean]
- The Titans defensive coordinator who flipped off officials at Sunday’s game is being fined $40K. [WTVF]
- “Little Lakewood” (???) will be voting for a second time on whether to dissolve their charter and join us here in Metro Nashville. Come on over, Lakewood! We don’t bite. [WZTV]
- Today is the groundbreaking ceremony for our fancy new riverfront play park. [Tennessean]
Photo by SmilinBuddha.
No related posts.