- The Music City Center unveiled its new website today! This means you can, uh, waste hours of your day staring at the construction cam and wishing it was 2013 already. [City Paper]
- Metro won’t be getting rid of the Stokes School building quite yet, it seems. Though they were thinking about selling it to Lipscomb, they’re now thinking that maybe they could actually use it. [Tennessean]
- Don’t forget: Lady Gaga tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am! [WKRN]
- Belmont is blazing trails with their new bike share program, which provides 10 refurbished bicycles (hopefully fixies, as this is Belmont we’re talking about) for students to ride around town. [WKRN]
- The Martha O’Bryan Center is moving its afterschool program to some empty space at Stratford High School, where students will have full access to more homework help, tutoring and counseling. [Tennessean]
Photo by MFitzPhoto.