- The ‘Dores will go head to head with the Northwestern Wild Cats, this time with Coach Robbie Caldwell at the helm. Good thing someone paid to have his face painted on the side of that building just in time, huh? Thanks, John Rich! [WTVF]
- The Feds have officially ruled out the possibility that the Murfreesboro mosque construction site somehow lit itself on fire and have declared it to be arson. They’re now offering $20,000 for any information that can lead them to the arrest and conviction of the arsonist(s). [City Paper]
- Good news! Our roads ranked 19th in the country. [WPLN]
- Extreme Home Makeover needs some volunteers (as in 3,000-4,000) to help them rebuild a flood victim’s house and make it super-fancy, as they are wont to do. Sign up over at Nashvillebuild.com. [WKRN]
- Edwin Warner Park is still in pretty sorry shape from the flood, as they must wait on some geological surveys that will help them get the assistance they need. [WKRN]
Photo by Nathan T. Baker.