- Governor Phil has actually stepped out to agree with the Jackson’s Bar & Bistro server who recently filed a complaint with TOSHA claiming that the restaurant’s decision to allow guns creates an unsafe work environment for staff. [WZTV]
- Lots of important things happening tomorrow! The most important is the deadline for applying for flood-related tax relief. The second would be that Music City Bowl tickets go on sale. [Tennessean & City Paper]
- Our neighbors up in Clarksville finally got their second sewer treatment plant working for the first time since the May flood. The city sustained around $14 million in damage. [Tennessean]
- A small earthquake–a 2.7 on the Richter scale–rocked East Tennessee yesterday. Well, it didn’t rock East Tennessee so much as it just gave them a gentle push. [Tennessean]
- It’s not every day we get to report on rapper feuds around here, so forgive our enthusiasm! Just when thought things couldn’t get any more dicey for Nashville rapper Young Buck, he’s apparently about to sue 50 Cent, G-Unit Inc. and some other people. [City Paper]
Photo by sduck409.