- Let us all pause for a moment and rejoice in the news that there is no longer oil spewing into the Gulf, according to BP. [WKRN]
- Let us also rejoice in this other news that Tennessee’s unemployment rate took a small dip last month. [WTVF]
- The Titans have announced the 18 practices/workouts that will be open to the public. Just don’t expect to see Chris Johnson there! [City Paper]
- It’s official: Omni Hotels will be building the convention center hotel. [Nashville Post]
- Beloved songwriter Hank Cochran passed away today after a lifetime of giving the world some pretty amazing music. [Music Row]
- The city wants some advice on prettying up the intersection at 21st Ave. and Magnolia. We recommend a) a roundabout, or b) some sweet piece of public art that does not involve naked people or roller coaster parts or a Massive And Indestructible Crank. Or maybe both! [WSMV]
Photo by dsb nola.
No related posts.