Good morning, Nashville. We wish we could say we’re late because we were stuck in American Idol traffic, but we have no such excuse. Your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- Tonight is the night when the city unveils their grand plans for that fun-sounding Riverfront Adventure Play park. That means we only have about 8 hours to speculate on what kind of adventures they plan to build for us. Ready, set, go! [WSMV]
- It’s going to be hot today. Like hot-hot. [Nashville WX]
- And there will be storms tomorrow, of course. [WTVF]
- Chris Johnson and the Titans have gotten exactly nowhere on contract negotiations, leaving CJ with nothing to do but hang out on Ustream all day instead of going to practice which is one of the many highlights of our lives. [WTVF]
- For the space geeks among us, the International Space Station will be making a “dramatic flyby” over Tennessee tonight. If the sky is clear, we should be able to see it. [WSMV]
- Mayor Dean also does not understand how a person can look illegal. [City Paper]
Photo by niseag03.
No related posts.