On the local fro-yo front, Yogurt Oasis, Krave, Provence’s Yummi-Yo!, Tasti D-Lite, Yogurt World Cafe, Menchie’s and Sweet CeCe’s aren’t enough for the Nashville frozen yogurt elite, as we don’t see a month or two pass by without hearing murmurs of the almighty Pinkberry coming to Nashville. And do we ever have good news for Pinkberry enthusiasts in Nashville… Yes, the franchise is coming here, and they’re bringing us double the frozen treats, with at least two stores in both Nashville and Cool Springs!
Nashville’s new Pinkberry has finally made it out of the Google cache and on to Pinkberry.com as a “Swirling Soon” store, and is scheduled to open on October 1 at 2304 West End Ave (the old Blockbuster location). Details are scarce for the Cool Springs store, but they’re hiring! And it sounds like they have their sights set on locations in Green Hills and the Gulch, too.
Let’s hear from you – Are you excited that Pinkberry is opening in Nashville? Will you stick to your Sweet CeCe’s, split your loyalties, or just start consuming twice as much yogurt (the obvious solution)?
Photo by roboppy.
- Get Your Pinkberry Fix: West End Grand Opening Thursday
- Krave Frozen Yogurt: We’re Getting Closer To Pinkberry Every Day
- Tomorrow: Tasti D-Lite (Finally) Opens Doors
- Clear The Roads, Cool Springs: Chuy’s Open For Business (And Heading For The ‘Boro)
- Cold Treats: Tasti D-Lite Comes To Town