- The 8th Avenue Greyhound bus station is finally moseying its sweet self down to a temporary location on Charlotte so that crews can get on with the Music City Center construction. The bus station was pretty much the last thing standing in the way of the construction site. [WSMV]
- The top four candidates for governor will be going toe-to-toe tonight at Belmont University tonight. For those keeping score, there are currently three Republican candidates left and one lone Democrat. And this guy. [WTVF]
- A Nashville postal worker is being charged with stealing everyone’s Valentine’s Day cards and hiding them in the ceiling, which is illegal in case you were wondering. He also stole some pills. [City Paper]
- That Shelbyville lady who pinned a note on her adopted kid and shipped him back to Russia still hasn’t talked to the local law enforcement about it, though we feel pretty confident she’s had to speak with other agencies. [Tennessean]
- The lovable Dickson drive-in movie theater is up for sale on Craigslist for $1.9 million. [WKRN]
Photo by Omar Omar.
No related posts.