- The Metro Council is looking at some creative ways to help small businesses that were hurt by the flood, including car washes that had to close for nearly a month due to water restrictions. [WSMV]
- Congratulations to Mayor Dean for successfully completing his annual bus commute adventure today. But why the face? He’s got the whole bus to himself! [WSMV]
- Predictably, mosquitos have been worse than ever after the flood thanks to all of that standing water that was hanging around. Emergency rooms are seeing more folks sick with illnesses they believe to be transmitted by the critters, so wear some bug spray and try to steer clear of the ‘skeeters with West Nile. [WSMV]
- From the Department of “Holy Crap, This Happened,” a tractor trailer flipped over on top of a car coming off of Briley Parkway this afternoon. Despite the horrible pictures, the husband, wife and child in the car made it out safe and sound. The truck is said to have taken the curve a little too fast. [WKRN]
- Nashville Shores has seen a rash of car break-ins in the past two weeks with 20 cars being burglarized. [WSMV]
Photo by ninaradio.
No related posts.