Good morning, Nashville. Today seems to be pretty light on the news-that’s-not-about-CMA-Fest front (except for this important update from FEMA about assistance for renters), so we’re going to give you what we’ve got, in bullet form:
- The Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau says we should “probably appreciate our visitors a little more this year because we need them a little more this year.” Or maybe we should work on appreciating them a little more every year since our tourism is a huge part of our city. This doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun with them along the way, though, right? [WKRN]
- And while we’re in the business of appreciating things, all the free stuff kicks off today. Hopefully we’ll have some time here at Nashvillest to bring you the highlights, but in case we don’t, you can check out the schedule for yourselves. [WKRN]
- Speaking of free… Conan! Tonight! [Nashville Cream]
- There is a 50% chance that we and our 200,000 guests will get stormed on again today. Good news is that it probably won’t be as widespread as yesterday. [Nashville WX]
- An 11-year old boy trekked to Nashville for the CMA Fest all the way from Australia with a little help from his friends at the Make-A-Wish Foundation. [WKRN]
Photo by niseag03.
No related posts.