- Y’all have been doing a great job keeping us updated from the front lines of, well, the Conan line. Some crazies arrived at Third Man Records as early as 9am to stake out their place in line and Jack White himself rewarded their efforts by pelting them with water bottles. But it’s all good, because Conan is officially in the building. The only problem is that we’re not.
- Some crafty burglars used a forklift to steal an ATM in Franklin early this morning. And appropriately, it was 4:20am. What better time to grab a forklift and cart away an ATM, right? [WKRN]
- The CMA is campaigning for a temporary restraining order that would prevent street venues from printing counterfeit CMA Fest tshirts, which are cutting into their sales. And since 100% of the proceeds this year are going to charity, you’re not doing anyone any favors by buying the fake ones. [Nashville Post]
- The new downtown Crank Art (“Citizen”) is official. So crank away! [City Paper]
Photo by rumielf.
- Bonnaroo Goes Team Coco: Conan O’Brien Will Rule 2010 Comedy Stage
- Happy Hour: And Tennessee’s Hottest Bachelor Is…