- Conan revealed this afternoon that he’ll be making a stop at Jack White’s Third Man Records tomorrow evening at 8pm, first come first served! Which means you should all probably start getting in line right now and also save us a spot. [Tennessean]
- The weather hasn’t been real nice to us today with some of those pesky pop-up storms rumbling through the region and drenching all those poor tourists. [City Paper]
- A TennCare contractor’s computer containing the social security numbers of 10,000 people was stolen at some point this spring. Anyone who was affected should be receiving a letter. [WPLN]
- Nearly 6,000 of you guys lost power this afternoon, and at least 2,100 of you can blame it on the truck driver who dropped his cell phone and took out a utility pole in Donelson. He was fine, by the way. [City Paper & WKRN]
- Even the airport grid went down for a bit, causing several flights to be delayed. Hopefully all the CMT Awards folks made it in on time! Because a country music blue carpet without the cast of Jersey Shore is not a country music blue carpet at all……… [City Paper]
Photo by Stephen Kerstiens.