- It seems like we’ve had more than our fair share of situations this year, but we’re finally about to experience the real deal: Snooki and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino of Jersey Shore fame will be rolling through town this week for the CMT Music Awards. Fist pumps all around! [MetroMix]
- Last we heard Joe’s Crab Shack was still down for the count, but they’re opening up just in time for the influx of hungry CMA fans. And the best part is, they’ll be hosting a dinner for flood victims from St. Luke’s tomorrow night before the crowds start pouring in. [WKRN]
- The free downtown wi-fi network is getting a boost this week. The only catch is that your start page will always be CMAfest.com instead of nashvillest.com when you log onto it. Small price to pay, right? [Tennessean]
- Apparently the Tennessee Association of Utility Districts has an annumal competition to see whose water tastes better, and Dickson County won. Whatever, ours makes better beer. [Tennessean]
- Governor Phil laid the proverbial smack down on state lawmakers for passing a resolution commending Arizona for their controversial immigration bill, saying he “wished they had spent more time on the budget and being better lawmakers.” Zing! [WSMV]
Photo by rumielf.